Advocacy & Guardianship
Our agency advocates for the health care needs of individuals or an entire household. We strive to provide the required support in getting through the difficult health crisis you are facing. We advocate for quality care, promote your dignity, and ensure your rights are honored and respected. As your guardian and advocate, we develop a trusting relationship with you where we work toward protecting your interests throughout the course of service.
- Private Counseling Services for the Patient
- Foster Care Arrangements
- Greif Counseling
- Support During a Health Crisis
- Support for Emotional Adjustments to Lifestyle Changes
- Community Resource Coordination
- Nursing Home Placement Assistance
- Rehabilitation Guidance and Support
- Helping Surviving Family Members Cope with Death or Illness
To talk to a Care Coordinator, please call 954-643-5979.