Care Coordination is a mechanism through which teams of health care professionals work together to ensure that their patients’ health needs are being met and that the right care is being delivered in the right place, at the right time, and by the right person. VIP Senior Care & Services provides Care Coordination for all clients. We coordinate care for everyone but more importantly for those with disabilities, injuries and living with chronic health issues.
- Link clients with Community Resources
- Facilitate referrals and respond to Social Service Needs
- Navigating through our Complicated Healthcare System
- Obtaining approvals from Medical Insurance for medical necessities
- Assistance Living and Nursing Home Placement Assistance
- Rehabilitation Guidance